Coronavirus Alleviation Programme Business Support
About: Business support scheme intended to support small and medium-scale enterprises (SMEs) impacted by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
Anidaso and Adom (special) loans (soft loans at 3% interest rate to businesses under the MSME space). The Loan will have a one-year moratorium and two-year repayment period. Total allocation - GH¢600 million
· Register via the nbssi web portal, phone 0302747777, BACs, or USSD code *714* 555#.
· You will receive a unique reference code via text and email after registration.
· Wait for a second notification via text and email to continue the application.
Use the unique code received earlier to continue with the loan application.
NB: APPLICATION PROCESS HAS CURRENTLY ENDED!!!
Supervising Institution: NBSSI
- Businesses with employees between one and 99 people
- Must be micro, small and medium enterprises
- Must proof of its membership to a recognized association, trade group or registration with the NBSSI
- Must engage in a business that produces goods or service that supports the fight against COVID-19
- Must show verifiable evidence of business activities adversely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Must also have a tax identification number (TIN)